You know those 3 minutes between when an avocado is hard as a rock and black and gushy? During those 3 minutes, this is an amazing way to use them up!
Start with 2 perfectly ripe avocados (you may have to get up in the middle of the night to do this)
Dice 1/2 cup Bermuda onion.
And about 4 tablespoons fresh basil if you’re lucky enough to have it. If not, 1/2 teaspoon dried should be ok too.
Dice 8 ounces of Feta cheese.
And about 3/4 cup diced tomatoes. I had some colored cherry tomatoes, and they looked very pretty in this. If you don’t, red will surely do.
Add to the bowl with 2 T olive oil, 2 tablespoons vinegar (I use a good red wine vinegar for this)
This actually holds well in the refrigerator due to the acids and oils (no browning! Promise!) , but placing food service film directly on top also helps.
And serve. I like to serve this with pita chips.
IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE YOU WILL ALSO LIKE…
- Instant Pot Air Fryer Sweet Jerk Chicken Wings
- Gochujang Chicken Wings
- Instant Pot Beefy Beer Chili
- Instant Pot Meatballs with Mushroom Gravy and Noodles
- Air Fryer Hot Wings Feat. Hot Whang Rub
- Prosciutto Wrapped Figs With Goat Cheese
Avocado Feta Salsa
- 2 Avocados Diced
- 1/2 C Bermuda onion Diced
- 3/4 C Tomatoes Diced
- 8 oz Feta Cheese Diced
- 3 T Fresh Basil Chopped
- 2 T Olive Oil
- 2 T Red Wine Vinegar
- Combine ingredients and serve with chips or pita chips.