This one’s super simple because I really wanted the taste of the Hot Whang rub to come through!
- Chicken wings (duh)
- Hot Whang rub
Cook on high pressure 4 minutes (these wings were a little larger than normal) and quick release.
The wings will be nicely cooked but anemic! Drain the beer, and add the air fryer lid! Air fry at 400 for 15 minutes.
And they’re nice and toasty brown!
Remove the wings from the skewers and add the wings, butter and a generous helping of the Hot Whang rub. Toss the wings in the butter and add the air fryer lid.
Air fry on 400 for 5 minutes until wings are toasted to your liking.
I served these with Fiesta Ranch Copycat and the whole family devoured them in seconds!!
If you like this recipe you will also like…
- Instant Pot Air Fryer Sweet Jerk Chicken Wings
- Gochujang Chicken Wings
- Instant Pot Beefy Beer Chili
- Instant Pot Meatballs with Mushroom Gravy and Noodles
Instant Pot Air Fryer Hot Wings feat. Hot Whang!
- Instant Pot With Air Fryer Lid
- 20 Chicken wings
- 1/2 cup beer
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons Mad Hunky Hot Whang! Rub
- Pressure cook wings on high (over 1/2 cup beer) for 4 minutes and quick release. Drain liquid. Replace pressure lid with air fryer lid and air fry at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes. Add butter and Hot Whang and air fry for an additional 5 minutes until crispy.