This is so much better than I was buying at the store. I will never purchase this sauce again! So much fresher.
I used no fat Greek yogurt. Have to be honest, I actually liked the texture better than full fat.
Halve and seed a cucumber (a spoon works good for this).
Shred finely. I use the Breville Sous Chef for perfectly tiny shreds.
Mix remainder of ingredients and let sit overnight.
Add your cucumber to the mix. I do feel this tastes better after sitting with the cucumber overnight. SO flavorful. Would be delicious on pita chips as a dip.
- 1 cucumber unpeeled but seeds removed
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- Split and seed a cucumber. Shred finely with the skin still on.
- Mix remainder of ingredients.
- Leave cucumber to drain in strainer overnight.
- Add cucumber to remainder of ingredients, and allow to sit overnight