This is super easy to make, and I served it with King Arthur Flour’s Hawaiian Rolls and Instant Pot pulled pork. It adds a nice different flavor to the sliders.
Shred the cabbage, carrots and onion in a food processor (or by hand but that sounds like a pain). I use the Breville Sous Chef and I really love how flexible and powerful it is.
Mix the cider vinegar, Kewpie Mayonnaise, pineapple juice and Ono seasoning.
It will be thin.
Combine with the shredded veggies and allow to marinate overnight.
It was so good my husband wanted it ON his sandwich and an extra helping beside the sandwich. The kids refuse to eat cole slaw of any kind. Oh well you can’t win them all!
IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE YOU WILL ALSO LIKE:
- Doe’s House Salad
- Honey Mustard Salad Dressing
- Smoked Paprika Salad Dressing
- Spinach Salad With Hot Bacon Dressing
- Spinach and Strawberry Salad With Poppy Seed Dressing
Hawaiian Cole Slaw
- 1/2 large cabbage
- 1 small onion
- 2 carrots peeled
- 1/2 cup Kewpie Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Ono seasoning
- Shred cabbage, onion, and carrots. Combine vinegar, seasoning, mayonnaise, and pineapple juice. Mix with shredded vegetables. Allow to marinate overnight.