I am *loving* using the Instant Pot for chicken wings. It’s so fast and easy to make tender but perfectly crispy wings.
- Chicken wings (duh)
- Fiesta Ranch Copycat powder
- Frank’s Red Hot
Assemble your chicken wings and add half a cup beer to the bottom of the Instant Pot. Here, I’m using the 8 quart Instant Pot Duo with the air fry lid with the Ninja skewer stand.
Cook on high pressure 4 minutes (these wings were a little larger than normal) and quick release.
The wings will be nicely cooked but anemic! Drain the beer, and add the air fryer lid! Air fry at 400 for 15 minutes.
And they’re nice and toasty brown!
Remove the wings from the skewers and add the wings, butter and a generous helping of the Fiesta Ranch powder. Toss the wings in the sauce and add the air fryer lid.
Air fry on 400 for 5 minutes until wings are toasted to your liking.
I served these with Fiesta Ranch Copycat and the whole family devoured them in seconds!!
If you like this recipe you will also like…
- Instant Pot Air Fryer Sweet Jerk Chicken Wings
- Gochujang Chicken Wings
- Instant Pot Beefy Beer Chili
- Instant Pot Meatballs with Mushroom Gravy and Noodles
- Air Fryer Hot Wings Feat. Hot Whang Rub
Instant Pot Air Fryer Fiesta Ranch Hot Wings
- Instant Pot With Air Fryer
- 20 Chicken wings
- 1/2 cup beer
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 Fiesta Ranch Powder
- 1/4 cup Frank’s Red Hot
- Pressure cook wings on high (over 1/2 cup beer) for 4 minutes and quick release. Drain liquid. Replace pressure lid with air fryer lid and air fry at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes. Add butter, Franks, and Fiesta Ranch, and air fry for an additional 5 minutes until crispy.
Leave a Reply