This is an amazing condiment, sweet, spicy, tangy. So good with cheese, on sandwiches, on a charcuterie board, or for dipping poppers in!
- Dried cranberries
- Raspberry or cherry vinegar
- fresh ginger
- orange rind
- Spices: cumin, cinnamon, cloves, coriander
Add all ingredients to Instant Pot and cook on high pressure for 25 minutes, and quick release.
Boil for 1 to 2 hours, uncovered until the thickness is to your liking, and remove orange peel.
Serve with blue cheese (this is Roth Buttermilk Blue and it’s amazing!)
Or dip your poppers in it (Jalapeno, venison and bacon grilled. So delicious)
Chutney is also amazing with Sous Vide Pork Roast!
Cranberry Jalapeno Chutney
- Instant Pot
- 4 cups dried cranberries
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 ½ cup cider vinegar
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup cherry or raspberry vinegar
- 1 cup onion diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh shredded ginger
- 1 jalapeno chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 orange rind
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Add all ingredients to Instant Pot and pressure cook on high for 25 minutes. Quick release and boil for 1-2 hours until thickened to your liking. Remove orange rind.