Instant Pot is my new favorite way to cook meatloaf, and it’s even more convenient now that I have the Instant Pot Duo with Airfry Lid, no more finishing the meatloaf under the broiler, it just finishes in the same pan!!
This meatloaf has an amazing flavor, similar to gyro meat, but with the pop of feta, onions, olives and tomatoes, it’s like nothing you’ve ever had.
I got this idea because I *love* gyros. Like, love, love love them. So I wanted to make a meatloaf that is similar to gyro meat.
Combine all ingredients (I left the olives, feta and onions in pretty large chunks because I wanted them to be recognizable after the meat cooked.
Place in your Fat Daddio’s pan. These are perfect for cooking in the Instant Pot.
And cook on high pressure for 35 minutes until internal temperature reads at least 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
Swap out the lid for the air fryer lid, and air fry at 400 for 10 minutes, until top is beautifully browned.
Slice and serve with Tzatziki sauce and sliced tomatoes. SO SO GOOD!!!
If you like this recipe you will also like:
- Instant Pot and Smoked Pastrami
- Instant Pot Meatballs With Mushroom Gravy
- Swedish Meatballs With Sour Cream Gravy
- Instant Pot Southwest Meatloaf
- Instant Pot Gyro Meat
Instant Pot Greek Meatloaf
- Instant Pot
For the meatloaf
- 1 lb ground lamb
- 1 lb ground beef
- 5 ounces feta cheese chopped
- ½ Bermuda onion chopped
- ½ cup Kalamata olives chopped
- 1 egg
- ½ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 tablespoon Italian seasonings
- ½ tablespoon onion powder
- ½ tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Watkins Beef Base
- Tomatoes sliced for serving
- Tzatziki sauce for serving
- Combine all meatloaf ingredients and mix well. Add meat mixture to 7*3 inch cheesecake pan and wrap bottom with foil. Add rack and 1 cup water to Instant Pot, and place the meatloaf on the rack. Cook on “high” pressure for 40 minutes, or until internal temperature of meat reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit. Quick release. Add air fryer lid and air fry for 10 minutes until top is browned, OR broil under broiler for several minutes (watch this closely!) Slice meatloaf and serve with tomato slices and Tzatziki sauce.