If you’ve not tried Mississippi Sin Dip, definitely it is delicious. But sometimes I want *dip* for dinner (dip might be one of my favorite food groups). What to do…
Um, duh. Make sliders out of it. I had some ham that I was wanting to use up and this was perfect for this. Normally I like my Mississippi Sin with dried beef, but ham is great too.
I mixed up a block of warmed cream cheese, 3 tablespoons homemade ranch powder, a can of chiles, some diced green onions and a bit of dried red pepper for kick.
Added a half cup of sour cream.
And a cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Spread half on the bottom of a batch of Cheesy Brioche Rolls
Added half pound of sliced and diced ham, the remainder of the dip.
Put the lid back on and covered in foil. I baked it at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 35 minutes until the cheese was melty.
These were very gooey and delicious.
I normally hate when blogs post multiple pictures of the same thing (just why right) but this one deserved 2 pictures to show how gooey they are.
If you like this recipe you will also like:
- Ham and Cheese Sliders With Zippy Sauce
- Instant Pot Chicken Bacon Ranch Beery Sliders
- Italian Bomber Sliders
- Instant Pot Pulled Pork Sliders
- Instant Pot Beer Swiss Mushroom Sliders
- Instant Pot Italian Beef Sliders
- Cheeseburger Sliders
- Lobster Roll Sliders
Mississippi Sin Dip Sliders
- 8 ounces cream cheese warmed
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons ranch dressing powder
- 3 ounce can diced chiles
- 5 tablespoons chopped green onions
- ½ teaspoon dried red chili flakes to taste
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese grated
- ½ to ¾ lb ham sliced and diced
- 1 batch slider rolls 10
- Combine cream cheese, ranch powder, chiles, green onions, red pepper, and mix. Add sour cream and mix. Add cheddar and mix.
- Slice slider rolls horizontally (or if sliced already place in bottom of disposable 13X9 pan). Spread half the dip on the bottom of the buns. Add sliced, diced ham. Spread second half of dip over ham and place the tops of the rolls on. Cover in foil and bake in a preheated 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 35 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melting.
Leave a Reply