This is such a simple appetizer, but so good and fresh tasting. The combination of flavors of goat cheese, honey, apples and peppers really pops.
Start by slicing your peppers lengthwise.
Then dice the jalapeno, and mix it with the goat cheese and honey. I removed the ribs and seeds so it wasn’t very spicy, just a little kick
Add the mixture to a small sandwich bag and clip the corner off. Pipe the mixture into the peppers.
Melt some butter in a pan over medium heat and brown the apple slices (this was a Honey Crisp apple and was perfect). Chill in the refrigerator.
Allow the apples to cool a bit, and place on top of peppers. Serve with Instant Pot Cranberry Chutney.
If you like this recipe you will also like:
- Instant Pot Reuben Dip
- Dirty Blue Martini Dip
- Salmon Cucumber Appetizers
- Cheesy Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cranberry Meatballs
Goat Cheese, Honey and Apple Pepper Bites
- 6 to 7 mini red and orange peppers
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 jalapeno diced
- 1 apple peeled and sliced
- Cut mini-peppers in half the long way. Mix goat cheese, honey and diced jalapenos and add to pepper cavities. Chill. Add about a teaspoon of butter to a pan set to medium heat and brown the apple slices. Let the apples cool off a bit, and place on top of goat cheese mixture. Serve with chutney.