I wanted a sweet but spicy chicken wing sauce that was extra big on the Umami flavor and I threw this together for the boy and his friends one night. This is one we’ll be making over and over again!
- Good soy sauce
- Gochujang (umami!)
- Black Garlic (more umami!)
- Seasoned Rice Wine Vinegar (even more umami!)
- Sesame Oil
- Roasted Black Sesame Seeds
This one’s easy. Combine honey, Gochujang, black garlic cloves, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, and sesame oil in bullet blender or small food processor until smooth.
Deep fry or air fry chicken wings until they reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
And toss the wings in the sauce.
Garnish with green onions and roasted black sesame seeds. These are some of the tastiest wings I have ever made!! (and I have made A LOT OF WINGS!!)
IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE YOU WILL ALSO LIKE…
- Instant Pot Air Fryer Sweet Jerk Chicken Wings
- Gochujang Chicken Wings
- Instant Pot Beefy Beer Chili
- Instant Pot Meatballs with Mushroom Gravy and Noodles
- Air Fryer Hot Wings Feat. Hot Whang Rub
Honey And Black Garlic Sesame Chicken Wings
- 21 chicken wings
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Gochujang
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 8 cloves black garlic
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Green onions diced
- Black sesame seeds
- Combine honey, Gochujang, vinegar, black garlic, soy sauce, and sesame oil in bullet blender or small food processor. Process until smooth. Deep fry or air fry wings until 154 degrees Fahrenheit internal temperature, and dredge in sauce. Serve with green onions and black sesame seeds.