This is a great way to use up leftover steak or roast, and the Instant Pot gives it that all-day cooked flavor in a snap.
Onion powder, Italian seasonings, smoked paprika and ground black pepper.
Add beef, beer, tomatoes, onions, stock cubes, beef base, crushed garlic, and spices to the Instant Pot. Cook on Max pressure for 12 minutes or high pressure for 14 minutes and quick release.
I’m currently using and loving the Instant Pot Max, the max pressure and automated release are AWESOME.
Add a bag of frozen soup vegetables of your choice.
And celery. Bring to a boil and there you have it…quick dinner.
I like to garnish with grated Parmesan cheese and serve with some Italian Bread.
IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE YOU WILL ALSO LIKE:
- Instant Pot Chicken, Mushroom and Wild Rice Soup
- Instant Pot Florentine Tomato Soup
- Instant Pot Healthier Cream of Chicken Soup
- Instant Pot Caldo de Cameron (Shrimp) Soup
- Instant Pot Santa Fe Soup
- Instant Pot Cauliflower Beer Cheese Soup
- Instant Pot Beer Potato Cheese Soup
- Instant Pot Mushroom Bisque
Instant Pot Vegetable Beef Soup
- Instant Pot
- 1 24 ounce can beer
- 1 14 ounce can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 ½ pounds beef diced
- 2 tablespoons beef base
- 1 cup onion diced
- 1 ½ cup celery diced
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 3 frozen stock cubes
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 lb bag frozen soup vegetables
- Add beer, beef base, tomatoes, crushed garlic, beef, stock cubes, onions, and spices to the Instant Pot. Cook on Max pressure for 12 minutes or high pressure for 14 minutes and quick release. Add soup vegetables and celery, and bring to a boil with the Instant Pot set on sauté.